The Seer is Captain Vor's specialized pistol of Grineer design utilizing Orokin technology, creating a unique hybrid weapon. It features superior zoom and high, balanced damage making it potent at long range, but has a slow reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- High base damage.
- Very high zoom, excellent for long range.
- Very fast projectile speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Superior zoom capabilities makes zooming in at close range a hindrance.
- High zoom amplifies perceived recoil when aiming.
- Projectile can inflict self-damage.
- Low reload speed.
- Small clip size.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Seer Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Seer Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tint Color 4 has a small shade change on parts colored by Tint Color 1.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Seer's components used to have the same drop algorithm as the Cronus blueprint; every subsequent visit to Tolstoj used to decrease the drop rate. This has since been fixed.
- The bulb on the right side of the weapon is the magazine. Prior to Update 12.0 the bulb on the right side of the weapon rotated when the gun was reloaded, and the Seer had the default sidearm reload animation.
- This is the first hybrid weapon that combines Orokin design with another technological base, in this case Grineer technology. The Twin Rogga are currently the only other hybrid weapon that combines Orokin design.
- Prior to Update 12.0, the energy color customization option had no effect on the color of the projectile's trail.
- The slash damage is actually a tiny bit less than the other damages, shown when using a max damage and multishot build, the UI will show the slash damage to be 1 more or less than the others.
- A "Seer" is a person of supposed supernatural insight who sees visions of the future.
- Before Update 22.12, this weapon had 0% crit chance and crit damage.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Captain Vor, the user of the Seer.