Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Secura Lecta can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Lecta cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Secura Lecta, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against health and shields.
- Tied with Scoliac for the highest attack speed of all whips.
- Enemies killed by this weapon yield additional credits.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all whips.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Burning Wasp stance.
- Small Slam Attack radius.
- Secura Lecta, compared to Lecta:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Secura Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Secura Lecta has to be wielded for the bonus credits effect to take place.
- Bonus credits stacks with any active Credit Boosters for increased payout.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The concept for the innate effect of the Secura Lecta was designed by player Oranji.
Media[edit | edit source]
Secura Lecta Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Lecta, the original counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.