- The Secura Dual Cestra can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Dual Cestra cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 10 to acquire the Secura Dual Cestra, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Tied with normal Dual Cestra and Twin Grakatas for the highest magazine size of all secondaries.
- High accuracy.
- Fast fire rate.
- Innate and one polarities.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Does not benefit from Slash mods.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Has a short spool-up time before reaching optimal fire rate.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Tied with Dual Cestra for the slowest reload speed of all secondaries.
- Secura Dual Cestra, compared to Dual Cestra:
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Secura is taken directly from Latin, meaning secure.
- The Secura Dual Cestra is the first item to have the "Secura" prefix in its name, with the Secura Syandana following second and the Secura Penta being third.
- Currently the Secura Dual Cestra and its counterparts ( Cestra and Dual Cestra) cannot increase the damage of Antimatter Drop.
Secura Dual Cestra Skins
- Cestra, the original single version.
- Dual Cestra, the original version.
- The Perrin Sequence, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.