“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches the Conclave-only Noble Cadence stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Scindo Prime, compared to Scindo:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Scindo Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scindo Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires 15 Orokin Cells to build, as opposed to the usual 10.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- Described as an executioner's weapon, being held as a great honor to be beheaded by, it could have been initially made as an ornamental weapon, reserved for the most worthy of adversaries.
- The Scindo Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Media[edit | edit source]
Scindo Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On August 9th, 2016, it was announced that Scindo Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 23, 2016. Any preexisting components, relics or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Scindo Prime, along with Ankyros Prime, Hikou Prime, Boltor Prime, Nyx Prime, and Rhino Prime, was unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Scindo, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.