Release Date: March 18th, 2013
Unleashing disease and plague with contagious spores, Saryn spreads deadly viruses, lethal toxins, and caustic vapors that rapidly decompose enemies while invigorating their progenitor. Recombinant properties of her biological weapons result in volatile mutations, drastically increasing the potency of her abilities. Saryn blossomed in Update 7.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionSaryn's component blueprints are acquired from Kela De Thaym (Merrow, Sedna).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Saryn Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- After the poll on the founders forum she was to be named after Sarin, which is a colorless, odorless liquid, used as a chemical weapon owing to its extreme potency as a nerve agent. It was altered to Saryn when a first responder to a sarin attack suggested a name tweak, along with Sarin sounding too masculine.
- She is the first female Warframe whose base stats defy a trend of fragility, having health and armor values that exceed those of many male Warframes.
- She is the 4th tallest out of the current 32 other frames.
- Saryn is the 1st Warframe to replace Alloy Plates with Circuits for construction – the 2nd is the Valkyr.
- Saryn was given an Immortal Skin in Update 12.0.
- Unlike most other Warframes, Saryn does not bear a symmetrical appearance. This is due to the tissue/matter which is situated on her right thigh, her neck and around her hips. This tissue/matter vaguely resembles the Infested tissue (or rather the structure of it) sometimes found on Corpus and Grineer ships.
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: February 16th, 2016
Saryn Prime is the Primed variant of Saryn, possessing higher armor, sprint speed, and energy capacity, as well as an additional polarity. Saryn Prime was released alongside Spira Prime and Nikana Prime.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- The PS4 version of the game was the first of the three global builds to gain access to Saryn Prime.
- Saryn Prime is the first Warframe introduced via a cinematic lore video.
- Unlike most Prime Warframes, Saryn Prime prominently features an additional color — violet — on her face and right thigh, as opposed to the predominantly monochromatic color schemes used by the other Prime Warframes (not counting the gold ornamentation nor the Warframe's energy color). This is a trait shared with Trinity Prime (who sports red accents on her body), Mirage Prime (who sports blue/purple shades on her body), and Nova Prime (whose lower arms and legs, along with portions of her face and chest, are in varying shades of blue).
- On February 16th's "Ask a Cephalon", Saryn asked how to stand out on the battlefield. Cordylon responded with, "[…] it is my understanding that the Lotus has uncovered new technology hailing from the Orokin Era that could interest you…". 
- Certain areas of Saryn Prime glow with the current energy color (if applicable, otherwise will be default green) during Toxic Lash.
Saryn possesses the passive ability of increasing Status Effect duration by 25%.
Inflicts opponents with Viral damage over time.
|Strength:20 (initial damage)|
2 (damage growth per enemy)
100% ( Viral status chance)
20% (reset decay)
|Duration:10% (damage decay rate)|
|Range:40 m (cast range)|
10 m (spread radius)
7 (damage growth enemy cap)
0.5 s (damage decay interval)
1 (initial spores)
1 (transmitted spore)
2 (max spores per enemy via spread)
2 (max spores per enemy via recast)
- Saryn infects an enemy target within 40 meters with 1 virulent spores for an unlimited duration. Each individual spore inflicts Viral damage per second with a 50% Viral status chance, lasting until the spores themselves or the infected enemy is destroyed.
- Saryn's disease spreads its infection rapidly, grows evermore lethal, and decays in the absence of hosts over the course of the epidemic:
- Shooting or hitting a spore directly bursts its membrane to release infectious pus, which regrows the spore on its host and transmits 1 spore to all nearby enemies within 10 meters; infected enemies can carry up to 2 spores via transmission from another enemy.
- Spores can spread by directly bursting them with weapons, abilities, and Bullet Jump. Enemy attacks can also burst spores on contact.
- All spores on an infected enemy will burst and spread if any of the following conditions are met:
- Spores' initial target is killed by any source.
- Players landing the killing blow on any infected enemies.
- Infected enemies are killed by Molt's explosion damage.
- Saryn's weapons hitting anywhere on the infected enemies' body while Toxic Lash is active.
- Infected enemies are killed by any source while sickened by Miasma.
- Spores do not spread if enemies infected via transmission are killed by Spores' damage per second alone.
- When zero infected enemies remain, Spores' current damage per second is instantly reduced by 20% then decays at 10% of the new total every 0.5 seconds until it reaches the initial damage amount. Damage decay stops when at least one enemy is infected by Spores.
- Current damage per second is visibly subtracted from the meter whilst a red flashing "decaying" warning message replaces the counter for number of infected enemies.
- The infection meter disappears when it reaches the initial damage amount.
- If Spores is still active, recasting Spores on any enemy consumes 20% of current damage per second from the infection meter and casts Spores for 50% reduced energy cost. Recasting on an infected enemy grows a new set of spores on the target, which carries up to 12 spores via recasting Spores on it.
- Spores is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Can be casted without a target and can be missed.
Shedding her skin like a snake, Saryn leaves a decoy behind that attracts nearby weapon fire.
50 (explosion damage)
1.2 x (speed multiplier)
|Duration:12 s (decoy)|
8 s (speed buff)
|Misc:1 s (invuln. time)|
400 (decoy shields)
100% ( Toxin status chance)
- Saryn sheds her skin, increasing her movement speed by 1.2 x for 8 seconds, while leaving behind a decoy with 400 shields and 400 health that absorbs enemy fire for 12 seconds. When deployed, the decoy is invulnerable for a period of 1 seconds. The decoy will explode if it loses all of its hitpoints, if its duration expires or if the ability is cast again, inflicting 50 Toxin damage with 100% Toxin status chance to all enemies within 6 meters from it.
- Toxin status effect deals 100% of the explosion damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds (duration is prolonged due to Saryn's passive).
- Does not have a cast time or animation.
- Molt's decoy is placed at Saryn's current position, mirroring her pose and elevation.
- Molt cannot be knocked down or moved, and acts as a physical object.
- Molt will slowly vaporize and dissipate for its duration, eventually exploding once it nearly vanishes.
- Casting Molt can be done while performing any action without interrupting it, including reloading, charging, shooting, maneuvering, and while on a zipline.
- Can be cast in all states (except while upside down in a flip jump or while dodging) and can be reused instantly.
Increase ranged and melee damage.
|Strength:10% (added gun damage)|
20% (added melee damage)
40% (damage block)
|Misc:100% ( Toxin status chance)|
100% (Spores burst chance)
- Saryn imbues all her weapons with potent toxins for 6 seconds, adding 10% of the weapon's total damage as Toxin damage (doubled for melee weapons), with 100% Toxin status chance on every strike. Attacks enhanced with Toxic Lash will burst all Spores on infected enemies on hit and spread them to nearby enemies.
- Toxin status effect deals 100% of the bonus damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds (duration is prolonged due to Saryn's passive).
- While active, Toxic Lash also enhances the melee weapon's damage reduction during blocking by an additional 40%.
- Casting Toxic Lash is a one-handed action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, maneuvering, and while on a zipline.
- Can be recast to refresh its duration.
Releases a poisonous miasma that deals Viral damage to enemies in range. Foes afflicted by spores are more susceptible to the mist.
|Misc:100% ( Viral status chance)|
1.0x (Spores damage multiplier)
- Saryn pollutes the environment with a viral mist, sickening enemies within 8 meters and them for 2 seconds, dealing 22 Viral damage per second, with 100% Viral status chance on cast and on every tick. Miasma's sickness deals 100% damage to enemies affected by Spores and spreads all spores on sickened enemies killed during Miasma.
- Deals 3 ticks of damage total.
- Viral status effect reduces a target's current and maximum health by 50% for 2 seconds (duration is prolonged due to Saryn's passive).
- Casting Miasma can be done while sliding and in mid-air, but will interrupt any other action and will force Saryn in place for the entire animation.
- Cannot be used while on a zipline.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania (x19px Titania Prime) • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|