Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Sancti Magistar can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Flawless with New Loka and purchasing from its offerings with 125,000. As with all Syndicate weapon offerings, the Sancti Magistar is not included as a free offering option for reaching its respective access rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired by trading with other players. Note that in order to be tradable, a weapon must be unranked, unused, with no Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Sancti Magistar, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Sancti Magistar, compared to Magistar:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The concept for the healing effect of the Sancti Magistar was designed by player (PS4)Sreza and the Design Council.
Media[edit | edit source]
Sancti Magistar Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 188.8.131.52
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Magistar, the base variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.