- The Sancti Castanas can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Flawless with New Loka, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Sancti Castanas cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Flawless rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 10 to acquire the Sancti Castanas, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Very high reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Mines can stick to surfaces, including enemies and allies.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- User can detonate charges on command via Alternate Fire, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Detonation has an explosion radius of 3 meters.
- Up to two deployed mines can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Two innate and one polarities.
- Damage cannot be converted with Slash, Impact or Puncture mods.
- Projectiles have very slow travel time with arcing.
- Explosions inflict self-damage.
- Semi-automatic fire, unlike other throwing weapons.
- Extremely low magazine size of just 2 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Low ammo capacity size of 8.
- Can only have two deployed mines out at once.
- Sancti Castanas, compared to Castanas:
- See Category:Sancti Castanas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sancti Castanas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Up to 2 charges can be active at one time. Using alternate fire will detonate all active charges in rapid succession.
- The first part of its name, Sancti, is likely derived from the Latin word "sanctus", meaning holy. The Sanctus is also the name of a hymn in Catholic liturgy, or 'Hymn of Victory' in the Greek rendition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.