Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee. Summoning petrifies enemies in close proximity to Atlas. When finished, Rumblers collapse into a pile of healing Rubble.
150 (explosion damage)
150 (melee damage)
150 (rock damage)
|Duration:20 s (Rumbler duration)|
|Range:10 m (stone radius)|
4 m (explosion radius)
1 (speed multiplier)
|Misc:2 (number of Rumblers)|
4 s (stone duration)
1 (Rubble dropped on death per Rumbler)
≤ 50 (Rubble health/armor given)
- Atlas summons his 2 earthly elemental golems as he instantly petrifies all enemies into stone within a 10 meter radius for 4 seconds. Once summoned, the Rumblers will roam the battlefield seeking nearby enemies to attack. They last for 20 seconds unless they are killed or manually detonated.
- Petrifying occurs instantly when Atlas begins his casting animation.
- Each Rumbler possesses 380 Health, 5 Armor, and a speed multiplier of 1. Rumblers inflict 150 Impact damage and stagger the target backwards with each melee attack; they can occasionally throw stones that home in on enemies to inflict 150 Impact damage.
- If the ability is reactivated or if Atlas dies, active Rumblers will self-destruct and inflict 150 Blast damage to enemies within 4 meters.
- Damage does not bypass obstacles in the environment and diminishes with distance.
- On death, each Rumbler will drop 1 piece of Rubble that restores 50 health or provides 50 bonus armor when picked up by Atlas.
- Atlas can maintain only 2 Rumblers at a time.
- The number of active Rumblers is displayed in the HUD beside Atlas' shield and health indicators, and waypoints are displayed onscreen for each active Rumbler.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.