|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Fastest fire rate of all sniper rifles.
- Good ammo economy.
- Innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Innate two polarities.
- Can use the Ambush Optics mod.
- Second lowest base damage of all sniper rifles, above normal Rubico and Snipetron.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance.
- Relatively small magazine size.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired from the hip.
- Rubico Prime, compared to Rubico:
- Lower base damage (76.0 vs. 110.0)
- Higher fire rate (3.67 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower zoom distance (2.5x/5x vs. 3.5x/6x)
- See Category:Rubico Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rubico Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Last updated: Update 23.9
- Rubico, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.