|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with Vectis Prime for the second fastest fire rate of all sniper rifles, behind Rubico Prime.
- Good ammo economy.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Can use the Ambush Optics mod.
- Tied with Snipetron for the lowest base damage of all sniper rifles.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance.
- Relatively small magazine size.
- Fairly low reload speed.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired from the hip.
- Rubico, compared to Rubico Prime:
- Higher base damage (110.0 vs. 76.0)
- Lower fire rate (2.67 rounds/sec vs. 3.67 rounds/sec)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Rubico Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rubico Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It closely resembles the Grineer Vulkar in terms of damage type distribution and other stats; the main difference being the Rubico has higher damage but lower magazine.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the zoom HUD can make aiming difficult, turn off "Use Sniper Scopes" in Interface Options if it hinders you from aiming properly.
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- Rubico is a clay made from crushed basalt that is used to build tennis courts, with its green color being similar to the default color of this weapon.
- The Rubico appears to share an aesthetic with the Talons thrown bombs and Lacera bladed whip, both of which are also included in the Huntress Bundle.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- It seems as though there is a chance for a bullet to not hit its mark, even when scoped in.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 184.108.40.206
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.