The Rubico is a revolver-styled Tenno Sniper Rifle released in Update 18.0.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Snipetron for the lowest base damage of all sniper rifles.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance.
- Relatively small magazine size.
- Fairly low reload speed.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired from the hip.
- Rubico, compared to Rubico Prime:
- Higher base damage (110.0 vs. 76.0)
- Higher Impact damage (88.0 vs. 60.8)
- Higher Puncture damage (16.5 vs. 11.4)
- Higher Slash damage (5.5 vs. 3.8)
- Lower fire rate (2.67 rounds/sec vs. 3.67 rounds/sec)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
- It closely resembles the Grineer Vulkar in terms of damage type distribution and other stats; the main difference being the Rubico has higher damage but lower magazine.
- If the zoom HUD can make aiming difficult, turn off "Use Sniper Scopes" in Interface Options if it hinders you from aiming properly.
- Rubico is a clay made from crushed basalt that is used to build tennis courts, with its green color being similar to the default color of this weapon.
- The Rubico appears to share an aesthetic with the Talons thrown bombs and Lacera bladed whip, both of which are also included in the Huntress Bundle.
- It seems as though there is a chance for a bullet to not hit its mark, even when scoped in.
- Rubico in Codex.
- Rubico's unique zoom HUD
Warframe Rubico, Bigger Harder Better? - 6 Forma thequickdraw
RUBICO - CRITS SUPREME 6 Forma - Update 18 Warframe
- Fixed Sniper combo not decaying over time and instead resetting to zero.
- Minor sound remastering updates have been made to the Rubico.
- Mastery Rank increased from 5 to 6.
- Status chance increased from 5% to 12%.
- Critical chance increased from 25% to 30%.
- Reload speed increased from 3 secs to 2.4 secs.
- Damage decreased from 200 to 180.
General Sniper Changes:
- Reticle sway removed from all zoom levels!
- 1 meter punch through added to all snipers without any to start with (snipers with innate punch through unchanged).
- 1 combo count removed at a time when duration runs out instead of all of them (decay vs. cooldown).
- 1 combo count removed on miss instead of all of them
- Additional bullets from multishot will each count as their own hits and misses in the combo counter
- Combo duration reduced to 2 seconds for all snipers apart from Lanka which is reduced to 6
- Damage fall off begins at 400 meters and ends at 600 meters with damage reduced to 50% past 600 meters.
Specific Sniper Weapon Changes: Rubico
- Fire rate increased from 1.5 to 2.67.
- First level zoom reduced from 5x to 3.5x.
- Second level zoom reduced from 12x to 6x.
- Adjusted the Rubico's left hand placement to fix clipping inside the weapon.
Update: Recurring Dreams
- Rubico Headshot multiplier returned to its intended 2x multiplier in Conclave.
Hotfix: Lunaro 2
- The Rubico is now an ‘Alarming’ type weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
| Primary Rifles
|| Baza • Boltor ( Prime, Telos) • Braton ( MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Buzlok • Dera ( Vandal) • Grakata ( Prisma) • Karak ( Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Panthera • Tetra ( Prisma)
|| Gorgon ( Prisma, Wraith) • Soma ( Prime) • Supra ( Vandal)
|| Grinlok ( Prisma) • Latron ( Prime, Wraith) • Veldt
|| Burston ( Prime) • Hema • Paracyst • Quartakk • Sybaris ( Dex, Prime) • Tiberon
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion ( Vandal) • Ignis ( Wraith) • Quanta ( Vandal) • Synapse
|| Miter • Opticor ( Vandal)
|| Argonak • Battacor • Fulmin • Harpak • Hind • Stradavar ( Prime) • Tenora • Tiberon Prime • Zenith
|| Ogris • Penta ( Carmine, Secura) • Simulor ( Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
| Primary Shotguns
|| Astilla • Boar ( Prime) • Kohm • Sobek
|| Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Exergis • Hek ( Vaykor) • Strun ( MK1, Wraith)
|| Tigris ( Prime, Sancti)
|| Convectrix • Phage
| Sniper Rifles
|| Komorex • Rubico ( Prime) • Snipetron ( Vandal) • Vectis ( Prime) • Vulkar ( Wraith)
|| Attica • Zhuge ( Prime)
|| Cernos ( Mutalist, Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Paris ( MK1, Prime)
|| Artemis Bow