Rhino is a heavily armored Warframe with the strength and fortitude of his reckless, stampeding namesake. Rhino trades speed for power and is designed to fill the tank role in a cell, with the capability to charge into the fray, draw enemy fire, and bend the battlefield to his will through sheer brute force.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 375||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionRhino's component blueprints are acquired from Jackal (Fossa, Venus).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- "The Profit" trailer showcases the release of Warframe on the PS4 and includes Rhino as one of the screen-time characters in the plot. The trailer shows him punching his enemies without weapons, dealing tremendous damage. He is also shown not carrying any melee weapon.
- It was mentioned by Geoff on a Livestream (around 17 - 20) that Rhino was supposed to be using Furax in the trailer, but the model was too bulky for the animation they wanted to do, so they had him fight unarmed instead.
- Rhino is the fifth Frame to have a Prime, after Excalibur, Frost, Mag, and Ember.
- Prior to Update 19.13, Rhino required Mastery Rank 2 to build.
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: March 5th, 2014
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Rhino Prime was the first Prime Warframe to have an ability's effects modified compared to its unprimed counterpart. In this case, Iron Skin appears to cover more of his body, and has a much smoother texture, lacking the rock-like clusters seen on the unprimed Rhino's Iron Skin.
- Up until Hotfix 18.10.6, Rhino Prime's Iron Skin was also gold in color instead of the unprimed Rhino's grey color. It is now affected by Rhino Prime's chosen accent color.
- In addition, Iron Skin has a visual effect of degrading as it wears off, shown in the patches of the Warframe's base colour that will seep through.
- Rhino Prime was the first prime Warframe with a non-static model, the second being Nova Prime, with what appears to be a continuously-moving golden wind-up key on his back.
- On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Rhino Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16th, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Rhino Prime along with Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, and Boltor Prime, was again accessible from June 27th, 2017 to August 1st, 2017.
- Rhino Prime resurfaced from the Prime Vault, along with Nyx Prime, Boltor Prime, Scindo Prime, Hikou Prime, and Ankyros Prime, and was accessible from July 24th, 2018 to September 25th, 2018.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
If Rhino falls fast enough, he will discharge a shockwave upon hitting the ground, dealing damage in a 6 meter area of effect and knocking down nearby enemies.
Rhino charges towards a target, clobbering any in his path and goring his victim.
|Duration:1 s (combo window)|
|Range:8 m (charge range)|
1 m (impact radius)
|Misc:48 m/s (speed)|
- Rhino charges forward with aggression, covering a distance of 8 meters at a speed of 48 meters per second. Enemies within 1 meters of Rhino are dealt 150 Impact damage.
- Rhino's health is not immune to damage while charging.
- If Rhino Charge is successfully cast within a window of 1 second after the previous cast, its damage will be multiplied by 200%, its charge range will be multiplied by 125%, and its energy cost will be reduced by 10%. Any successful cast thereafter will multiply Rhino Charge's damage by 400%, multiply its charge range by 150%, and reduce its energy cost by 20%.
- The duration of the combo window and the respective damage multiplier for the next successful cast are displayed underneath the HUD's targeting reticle.
- If no casts are performed within the combo window, the damage, charge range, and energy cost will reset.
- Can be activated while jumping, sliding, clinging to a wall, or executing a front flip.
Rhino hardens his skin, insulating himself from all damage.
|Strength:285 (base health)|
1x (armor multiplier)
|Duration:18.75 (decay rate per second)|
|Misc:1 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Rhino hardens his skin to create a reinforcing buffer with 285 base health. Rhino's total armor multiplied by 100% is also added to the buffer's health. Upon activation, Iron Skin is invulnerable for 1 seconds. All incoming damage that is absorbed during this invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the buffer's health. While the Iron Skin is active, Rhino becomes immune to damage and status effects. Iron Skin will expire when the buffer's health is depleted.
- Iron Skin will slowly decay by 18.75 health per second.
- While active, a health counter becomes visible on the ability icon that tracks Iron Skin's health percentage from 100% to 0%.
- The amount of health gained from absorbed damage is displayed in the HUD beside Rhino's shield and health indicators while Iron Skin is invulnerable.
- Self-damage does not contribute to Iron Skin's health gain during the invulnerability period.
- Despite invulnerability, status effects are not ignored during that period, allowing debilitating status effects such as knockdown and cold procs to occur until Iron Skin fully activates.
- Iron Skin protects Rhino's health from damage that bypasses shields such as Toxin damage.
- Allows Rhino's shields to regenerate while active.
- Cannot gain energy while active.
- For Rhino Prime, Iron Skin's visual effects will take into account the chosen accent color. It is otherwise functionally identical.
- Can be activated while sliding, jumping, forward flipping, wall running, or wall clinging.
- Main article: Iron Shrapnel
Iron Shrapnel is a Warframe Augment Mod usable in both PvE and Conclave for Rhino's Iron Skin that when active allows it to be detonated by pressing the ability key (default ), unleashing a radial AoE attack that deals a portion of its remaining health as Puncture damage.
Grants all nearby Warframes increased damage for a short duration.
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of his allies within 12 meters. Affected allies will gain 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Warframe ability damage is not increased, including Rhino's.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active.
Rhino stomps with force sufficient to disrupt time, slowing all opponents around him.
- Rhino stomps the ground with tremendous force, immediately dealing 318 Blast damage in a 5 meter radius. After a short delay, enemies within a radius of 8 meters are affected by the same amount of damage. Affected enemies have their movements slowed by 50% over a duration of 3 seconds.
- Rhino Stomp can be used while sliding but not while climbing a wall or executing a front flip.
- Can be recast while active; however, enemies already affected by Rhino Stomp will not have their slow duration reset and are only damaged by the initial short-range burst.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|