|Rest & Rage|
In Night Form targets are put to sleep. In Day Form targets become more vulnerable to damage.
|Strength:50% (Rage damage vulnerability)|
20% (Rage enemy speed bonus)
|Range:2.5 m (area radius)|
6 m (cast range)
|Misc:100% (Rest wakeup health threshold)|
- Equinox hypnotizes a target up to 6 meters away. Enemies within 2.5 meters are also affected. This lasts 5 seconds.
- Night Equinox lulls enemies into sleep, Day Equinox spurs them into hyperactivity.
- Affected enemies are forced to sleep. They automatically wake up when the duration expires or when they are damaged.
- Targets are invulnerable while sleeping.
- Energy threads will visually strike enemies in the targeted area to indicate affected targets.
- Affected enemies are enraged. They receive 50% increased damage from all sources, and 20% movement speed and attack speed bonuses.
- Energy threads will visually emit from Day Equinox to strike enemies in the targeted area.
- Rest and Rage's sleep and enrage effects can overlap on targets already affected by either version of the ability.
- Recasting on the same target will not refresh Rest or Rage effects; however, unaffected enemies can be acquired within the targeted area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.