Launches a rollerball that charms foes to follow it. Combines with the Mallet to create a roving ball of sonic destruction.
|Range:10 m (radius)|
- Octavia throws a compact rollerball in an arc toward the direction she aims. Upon impact, the rollerball falls to the ground and deploys into the Resonator that lasts for 20 seconds. The Resonator is an invulnerable, stationary Roller sphere that continuously plays bass music. The Resonator emits a aura with a minimum radius of 10 meters, slowing nearby opponents’ speed and fire rate by 60% up to radius of 10 meters.
- Resonator's music is in tune with the Bass section of the Mandachord, drawing from the preset musical notes to determine the charm radius' damage strength and intervals.
- A blue waypoint marker centered on the Resonator will be visible to Octavia and all allied players, indicating potential enemy presence near it.
- When Mallet and Resonator are both active, Mallet can be picked up by walking into it.
- Mallet will be dropped to the ground when Resonator expires.
- Can be recast while active to create a new Resonator. Octavia is limited to only 1 active Resonator at a time; old Resonator will dissipate when a new one is deployed.
- Casting Resonator is not a One-Handed Action, as it interrupts other actions but allows movement.
- Resonator's energy lights will blink to beat-match Bass notes. Blink frequency is also affected by Percussion and Melody music in the environment.
- Resonator's appearance and energy colors are affected by Octavia's chosen Warframe appearance and energy colors respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.