Healing waves of energy flow outward from Oberon to his allies, regenerating health over time.
Energy Drain: 2 s−1
Energy Drain per Target: 10 s−1
|Strength:5 s (wave duration)|
150 (armor buff)
50 (initial heal)
10 (health per second)
|Duration:12 s (armor buff after ability end)|
20 s (buff)
- Oberon creates a field with radius of 12 meters, which is permanent until deactivated. Ally players entering the field will receive a buff which will regenerate 10 health every second for as long as Renewal remains active, regardless of range. Fully healed allies are additionally cleared of all negative status effects.
- Renewal will not drain energy if target is at full health, but buff will remain active and heal targets if any further damage is received during this period.
- Renewal will continue to heal all affected targets for the duration of the ability, even if all their health has been restored and regardless of distance. Buff will remain until skill is deactivated, Oberon runs out of energy, or Oberon/ally dies.
- If Oberon or any allies affected by Renewal stands on or moves onto Hallowed Ground, they will receive the Iron Renewal buff, which grants 150 bonus armor for as long as Renewal is active. Once Renewal is deactivated, the armor buff will remain on all affected units for 12 more seconds.
- The number of allied targets currently being healed by Renewal is shown on the ability icon. If no allies targets are being healed at the time, the ability icon will only animate to indicate that Renewal is activated.
- Multiple instances of Renewal's healing per second, and of Iron Renewal armor buff, do stack with each other.
- Renewal's initial casting area will not expire unless Renewal is deactivated, allowing allies to receive the buff when they choose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.