The Regulators are Mesa's signature Exalted Weapon, which are used when her Peacemaker ability is activated. Unlike other ranged weapons, the rapid-firing Regulators will automatically target and shoot at enemies within a large aiming circle directed by the player, removing the need for precise aim.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high rate of fire.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Has infinite ammunition and does not need to reload.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Limited range of 15 meters.
- Restricted method of aiming.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- Energy drain increases per shot fired.
- See Category:Regulators Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Regulators Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The name of the Regulators might be a reference to the Regulators, a posse from the American Old West said to have been co-founded by Billy The Kid.
- Before the introduction of modable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Regulators were affected by the mods equipped on the player's Secondary weapon.
- Currently, Regulators are the only Exalted Weapon that have an alternate skin available for them in the form of the Regulators Presidio Skin that players can equip if they own the Mesa Presidio Skin.
- The Regulators Presidio Skin can be equipped regardless of whether or not the Mesa Presidio Skin is equipped.