“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Ether Reaper for the second highest base damage of all scythes.
- Above average attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Shadow Harvest stance.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Reaper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Reaper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is unknown if there will ever be an un-primed version of this weapon.
- Removed from rewards on March 24, 2015, formerly unobtainable except through player trading of any remaining parts. Reintroduced on December 8, 2015 and available until January 5th, 2016 (Update 18.2).
- Reaper Prime is the only primed scythe in the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Reaper Prime was the first primed melee weapon obtainable from the Void, as well as being the first primed melee weapon created without an unprimed counterpart.
Media[edit | edit source]
Reaper Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Reaper Prime along with its related Warframe and primary weapon counterparts released during Update 8, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- This weapon was available for a limited time from December 8, 2015 through January 5, 2016, either as part of the purchase-able Frost Prime Vault package or through drops in the Orokin Void.
- Reaper Prime was again available from December 6, 2016 to January 3, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- Ether Reaper, a scythe related to the Reaper Prime.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe
- Dakra Prime, another standalone prime weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.