Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
Energy Drain: 9.38 s-1
|Strength:65 (gun damage)|
160 (melee damage)
50 (drone damage)
|Misc:3 (razorfly drones)|
- Titania must have max energy in order to activate this ability
- Titania shrinks down to quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie. In this form, Titania permanently remains in mid-air, using specialized control mechanics to move around the battlefield (very similar to Archwing). She exchanges all of her normal weapons for two proprietary Razorwing Exalted Weapons: the Dex Pixia dual machine pistols and the Diwata heavy sword. Titania also gains a passive 50% evasion against enemy attacks.
- Dex Pixia has its own unique statistics.
- Diwata has its own unique statistics.
- While Razorwing is active, Titania will also command 3 Razorfly drones to attack nearby enemies.
- Razorfly drones deal 50 damage; they will swarm an enemy and attack it incessantly until it is killed.
- Razorflies can be killed by enemy fire, and can only be replenished upon Razorwing being recast.
- As a channeled ability, Razorwing consumes 9.38 energy for every second it is active. Razorwing will remain active until it is deactivated by pressing the ability key again, Titania's energy is depleted or Titania herself is killed.
- While Razorwing is active, Titania can continue moving while casting her other abilities.
- Razorwing can damage across the Rift Plane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.