The Rakta Ballistica is an exclusive version of the Ballistica available only from the Red Veil. The Rakta Ballistica has a higher portion of Puncture damage than its default version and features a larger magazine.
- The Rakta Ballistica can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Exalted with the Red Veil, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Rakta Ballistica cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Exalted rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 6 to acquire the Rakta Ballistica, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Uncharged shots fire four bolts consecutively.
- High fire rate.
- Fast projectile flight speed.
- Charged shots fire a single round.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- No projectile arcing.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low accuracy and high horizontal recoil.
- Consumes 4 ammo per shot, resulting in a 5-shot magizine.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five projectiles, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Charge Shot:
- Low projectile flight speed.
- Rakta Ballistica, compared to Ballistica:
- Rakta Ballistica, compared to Ballistica Prime:
- See Category:Rakta Ballistica Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rakta Ballistica Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Rolling when a shot is charged will actually fire the weapon, rather than reset the charge.
- This is the second item in the game with the "Rakta" prefix, the first one being the Rakta Syandana.
- Rakta is derived from the Sanskrit word rakta , meaning blood.
- Prior to Update 16.0, the Rakta Ballistica could not be recolored, with only its energy color being customizable.
- When the Rakta Ballistica was first introduced, its charged attack dealt primarily Impact damage instead of Puncture damage. The primary damage type changed in Update 15.16 (along with several other improvements to the weapon) to be more consistent with the regular version.
Rakta Ballistica Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
- Ballistica, the original version.
- Ballistica Prime the primed counterpart.
- Red Veil, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons