Pyrana Prime is the Primed variant of Pyrana, sporting higher stats, longer range before damage falloff occurs, increased magazine size, and faster reload, at the expense of damage and slower fire rate. To compensate for these losses, when the weapon kills thrice in quick succession, a second ethereal Pyrana appears for a short time, transforming the weapon into an akimbo with doubled ammunition and firing speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Fully automatic.
- Fast reload speed.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- 3 kills within 10 seconds summons a second Pyrana Prime for 5 seconds, doubling its fire rate and magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 72.7% from 18m to 36m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low accuracy.
- High recoil, especially on full auto and with the second Pyrana Prime.
- Shots go to the right and up. Horizontally it hits rightmost side of the reticle at 3m, worsening at longer distances.
- Pyrana Prime, compared to Pyrana:
- Lower base damage (60.0 vs. 72.0)
- Lower fire rate (4 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (18m vs. 15m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (36m vs. 30m)
- Faster reload speed (1.6 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (6 vs. 5)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded clip size are added to the clip (e.g. if modded clip size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the clip is reduced to the modded clipsize (e.g. if the modded clip size is 14, any number of rounds in the current clip will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
- The Pyrana Prime generates a large amount of recoil, which is even more noticeable when dual wielding with the ethereal Pyrana.
- The listed damage is actually a combination of all twelve pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 0.4 Impact, 0.4 Puncture, and 4.2 Slash.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Pyrana, the regular variant.