Become invisible and take out opponents with deadly headshots.
Energy Drain: 1 s-1
|Strength:40% (headshot bonus)|
- Ivara activates her cloak, rendering her invisible to enemies. While active, Ivara gains 40% bonus damage on headshots at the cost of reduced movement speed.
- Ivara leaves a blurry outline (visible with Motion Blur) with her energy colors visible, making her noticeable to opponents.
- Prowl drains 1 point of energy per second while stationary and drains 3 energy per second while walking. Additionally, melee attacks consume 2 energy per hit, and taking damage consumes 10 energy per hit. Prowl will end if Ivara runs out of energy, if certain maneuvers are performed that break the cloak, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- Most maneuvers do not interfere with Prowl. However, Sprinting, Sliding, and Bullet Jumping will break the cloak. Ivara will not re-cloak until the ability is used again.
- More specifically, the cloak will be exited when the corresponding keys for Sprinting, Sliding and Bullet Jumping are pressed, not when the maneuvers are actually executed.
- Bullet Jumping while on the ground without using directional keys however will not break the cloak.
- Rolling will increase the energy drain to its maximum value, even if no directional keys are used.
- Ivara cannot replenish energy using Energy orbs.
- Firing a non-silent weapon (i.e., weapons with an "alarming" noise level) will temporarily break the cloak. Ivara will re-cloak shortly after firing the weapon.
- Despite the cloak being disabled, Prowl itself is not, and will continue draining energy and remains capable of pickpocketing enemies.
- The re-cloak delay is affected by the weapon's Fire Rate.
- Prowl is a one-handed ability and can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.