This weapon was first introduced as a potential reward from The Gradivus Dilemma event if the conflict favored the Corpus. However, the Grineer won the event, and as such the Prova Vandal was not rewarded.
The Proval Vandal was awarded again during the Operation Breeding Grounds event if players could obtain 48 points in a single mission, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Prova Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 250,000 and 410. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Second highest base damage of all machetes, behind Gazal Machete.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against health and shields.
- Prova Vandal, compared to Prova:
- Higher base damage (51.0 vs. 48.0)
- See Category:Prova Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The innate Electricity damage is applied after all mods when combining.
- The Prova Vandal was one of two melee weapon rewards for The Gradivus Dilemma, the other being the Machete Wraith. This would have been obtained by fighting 25 battles on any side during The Gradivus Dilemma and if the Corpus had won. As the Grineer won, players got the Machete Wraith instead.
- Although it was never distributed in the game at the time, information about it existed in the Codex.
- Prova Vandal is the first Vandal melee weapon to be released.
Prova Vandal Skins
- Prova, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- The Gradivus Dilemma, which originally offered this weapon as a reward.
- Operation Breeding Grounds, which awarded this weapon.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.