The Prova is a Corpus melee weapon unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo that are commonly used by the Prod Crewmen. It is also the preferred backup weapon for all humanoid Corpus units in the event that they become disarmed by any means.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Prova, compared to Prova Vandal:
- Lower base damage (48.0 vs. 51.0)
- See Category:Prova Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the Fragor and the Scindo.
- The Prova is a .
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure Electricity type melee weapons like the Plasma Sword, Lecta and Serro. This effect however is shared with the Amphis, which only deals Electricity damage on its jump attack.
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
- John Prodman in The Index wields a Prova as his signature weapon.
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- Prova Vandal, a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- John Prodman, whose signature weapon is the Prova.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|