Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Prisma Twin Gremlins is sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High Puncture and Slash damage – effective against health.
- High accuracy while aiming.
- High magazine capacity.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Poor accuracy with hipfire.
- Prisma Twin Gremlins, compared to Twin Gremlins:
- Lower base damage (29.1 vs. 61.5)
- Higher fire rate (8.83 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (50 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.9 s vs. 1.1 s)
- More accurate (36 vs. 17)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Prisma Twin Gremlins Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Twin Gremlins Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Prisma Twin Gremlins are the second secondary weapon to have a Prisma variant after the Prisma Angstrum.
Media[edit | edit source]
Prisma Twin Gremlins Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Twin Gremlins, the base variant.