The Prisma Obex is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 175,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attack has innate Electricity damage – effective against both health and shields.
- Highest Attack Speed of all sparring weapons, and tied with Tipedo and Nami Skyla Prime for the highest attack speed of all melee weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Vicious Approach stance.
- Tied with Obex for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Short range.
- Prisma Obex, compared to Obex:
- See Category:Prisma Obex Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Obex Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Slide attack does not involve spinning, but rather causes the Warframe to perform a handspring, finishing with a kick that knocks down opponents.
- Obex is Latin for "Barrier".
- While meleeing in long succession, the Prisma Obex generates two spheres of energy around that can last about 5 seconds, depending on how long the user attacks. This process also produces flames in each hand.
- Sugatras appear four times when placed on this weapon, one for each hand and foot.
- Using the jump attack to knock down an enemy who is in the midst of attempting to initiate a lockdown has a tendency to cause a lockdown to occur immediately.
- When equipped with the Loki Knave Skin, it doesn't appear at all.
- Obex, the original counterpart.