The Prisma Grakata is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 100,000 and 610. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage by a small margin.
- Near-equal physical damage.
- Highest fire rate of all primary weapons.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Large reserve ammo size.
- Can use the Brain Storm augment.
- Third lowest base damage of all rifles, after Soma/ Soma Prime, and normal Grakata.
- High recoil makes it difficult to shoot down enemies beyond medium range.
- High fire rate and recoil hinders the weapon's high accuracy.
- Low reload speed.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Prisma Grakata, compared to Grakata:
- Lower base damage (15.0 vs. 17.0)
- Higher fire rate (21.67 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (50 rounds vs. 40 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (200 rounds vs. 160 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon appeared in the Codex with Update 16.4, but was later removed from visibility in Hotfix 16.4.3. It reappeared in the Codex in Update 16.7.
- Like other Prisma guns, the Prisma Grakata has a change to its firing sound when compared to the normal variant.
- The Prisma Grakata used to have the same reload animation as the Ignis up until Update 18.5.