Fires an energy prism that shoots lasers in all directions. Activating again detonates the prism, blinding nearby foes.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Duration:6 s (prism duration)|
10 s (blind duration)
|Range:15 m (laser range)|
8 m (blind radius)
5 m·s-1 (speed)
- Mirage generates a prism in her hands and launches it outward at a speed of 5 meters per second. The prism is armed with 12 lasers that track and damage enemies within 15 meters. Each laser inflicts 20 Radiation damage per tick. Damage ticks occur at a rate of 3 per second, and the prism lasts for 6 seconds.
- Lasers do not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Multiple lasers will not target the same enemy simultaneously; an enemy can only be damaged by one laser at a time.
- Prism drains 10 energy per second; it will remain active so long as the ability duration remains, and Mirage has energy. Prism will end if Mirage runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Mirage can not regain energy.
- When the ability is deactivated, the prism will explode in a bright flash of light that blinds enemies that have line of sight to the prism within 8 meters for 10 seconds.
- Blind requires line of sight from enemies to the prism, it must be unobstructed by obstacles and within their vision arc.
- The direction of the prism's trajectory depends on where the HUD's targeting reticle is positioned when the prism is released. The prism's trajectory is not altered by gravity, but the prism will bounce off surfaces in its path.
- Holograms created from Hall Of Mirrors cannot create prisms but will mimic Mirage's body movement during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of ~2 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.