The Pox are a thrown Infested weapon released in Update: The Silver Grove. The Pox's projectiles release a toxic cloud upon coming into contact with a surface or enemy, making it ideal for large groups or area denial. However, its low magazine size and ammunition reserves mean that players must be mindful of their ammo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Toxocyst|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Toxin damage.
- Weakest base damage of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- Spores create gas clouds which deal 5 Toxin damage per second for 4 seconds.
- Pox gas clouds do not inflict self-damage.
- High reload speed.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against shields.
- Tied with Talons for second lowest magazine size of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Lowest fire rate of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Slow Projectile Speed, with heavy arcing.
- The Poison Cloud deals 5 Toxin damage per second during its 4 second duration, totaling 20 Toxin damage.
- Pox refers to a type of disease that is characterized by pustules or pockmarks that cover the whole body, examples of which include Chickenpox and Smallpox.
- In earlier times, Pox may be used to refer to diseases in general, or a curse.