|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Plasma Sword blueprint can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage, making it effective against shields and health enemies.
- Once you find the blueprint, it's very easy to make (сrafted using easily obtainable resources aside from the Orokin Cell required to craft it).
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- Slowest attack speed multiplier of all melee weapons, tied with Sheev.
- Low-end damage output with normal swings.
- See Category:Plasma Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Plasma Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The plasma sword uses the smaller model of the pre-update 11 Gram but with a different color scheme.
- Before Update 13.0, the Plasma Sword dealt Physical damage like most melee weapons. It now deals Electricity damage, making it the fourth melee weapon to do so after the Amphis, Prova, and Lecta.
Plasma Sword Skins
- Nightwave, the way you acquire the Plasma Sword.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Prova, Electricity based baton.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.