Atlas' hardened gaze will fossilize foes, heal Rumblers, and create Petrified Bulwarks. When shattered, petrified enemies drop healing Rubble for Atlas.
|Strength:100% (Rumbler heal)|
|Range:14 m (cone length)|
1 (Rubble dropped per enemy)
- Atlas unleashes his hardened gaze in a conical burst of energy 14 meters long within a 45° field of view. All enemies caught within the cone are instantly turned into stone. Petrified enemies are completely disabled from attacking or moving for 2.5 seconds.
- When killed, each petrified enemy will drop 1 piece of Rubble for Atlas to pick up.
- Synergy: Casting Petrify on Atlas' stone constructs yields additional benefits.
- Enemies will turn a darker tone and obtain a stone texture upon being petrified.
- Using Petrify on an enemy that is currently solidified will not refresh the stone duration. Once the enemy breaks free, it can be petrified once again.
- Casting Petrify will interrupt Atlas' actions and movement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.