Sacrifice shields to boost reload, and fire rate while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies.
|Strength:30% (lifesteal on hit)|
20 (fire rate bonus)
50% (reload speed bonus)
|Duration:4 s (base time)|
8.33 s (bonus per 100 shields)
|Misc:50 m (affinity range)|
- Harrow flagellates himself twice with his thurible, sacrificing all of his shields and Overshields to gain 20% ranged and melee weapons fire rate and 50% reload speed bonuses. While active, 30% of any damage dealt by Harrow to enemies converts into Health for Harrow and allies within his Affinity Range. Penance has a base duration of 4 seconds, plus extra duration of 8.33 seconds for every 100 Shield and Overshields points drained.
- The amount of shields to be drained is determined on activation. Shield points from Condemn will not be drained if gained during Penance's casting animation.
- Each time Harrow flagellates himself, 50% of the total shield points are subtracted.
- Only the lifesteal can be given to allies.
- While active, stylized art appears beneath the aiming reticle; when a player is healed by Penance, colored text denoting the amount of health healed from damage dealt briefly replaces the art for several seconds. Both visuals are affected by Harrow's Warframe energy color.
- Harrow's wounds on his back from flagellation emit piercing light in his chosen Warframe energy color.
- Casting Penance stops all of Harrow's movement and actions.
- Can be recast while active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.