With intense focus, Mesa draws her Regulator pistols, shooting down her foes in rapid succession.
Energy Drain: 5 s-1
|Strength:1x (damage multiplier)|
|Range:10° (minimum )|
2% (damage bonus per burst)
50 m (maximum shooting distance)
- Mesa must have max energy in order to use this ability
- Mesa stands her ground, holsters her current weapon, and draws her Regulators pistols as secondary Exalted Weapon. While Peacemaker is active, a focus ring appears in the form of a blurred reticle which can be aimed at enemies. Her pistols can be fired without a target inside the focus ring up to 50 meters away. Each gunshot will reduce the size of the focus ring until its field of vision is reduced to 10°.
- The focus ring's field of vision resets to its initial value if Peacemaker expires or is deactivated.
- Mesa's Regulator pistols inflict 34 damage per shot.
- The pistols are fired in bursts of two gunshots.
- The rate of fire will ramp up for each gunshot. The rate of fire will reset if the fire button is released or if no gunshots are fired during a brief period of inactivity.
- The Regulators are automatic; players need only to hold down the fire button to continue firing.
- Peacemaker drains 5 energy per second and will remain active so long as Mesa has energy.
- Peacemaker will end if Mesa runs out of energy or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- While Peacemaker is active, Ballistic Battery can be deactivated but not activated. Stored damage can be applied to a single Regulator shot.
- Peacemaker's shots can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Cannot be cast while airborne.
- Main article: Conclave:Regulators
The Regulators are Mesa's signature Exalted Weapon, which are used when her Peacemaker ability is activated. Unlike other ranged weapons, the rapid-firing Regulators will automatically target and shoot at enemies within a large aiming circle directed by the player, removing the need for precise aim.