The Paris Prime is the Prime variant of the Paris, featuring higher damage but with a slightly slower reload speed.
This weapon can be sold for 7,500.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Charged shots have innate 3 meter Punch Through.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- Innate and polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Arrows have travel time with slight arcing.
- Paris Prime, compared to MK1-Paris:
- Higher base damage (84.0 vs. 63.5)
- Lower Impact damage (2.1 vs. 3.15)
- Higher Puncture damage (67.2 vs. 47.65)
- Higher Slash damage (14.7 vs. 12.7)
- Higher charge attack damage (168.0 vs. 127.0)
- Slower reload speed (0.7 s vs. 0.6 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
- Paris Prime, compared to Paris:
- Higher base damage (84.0 vs. 78.0)
- Lower Impact damage (2.1 vs. 3.9)
- Higher Puncture damage (67.2 vs. 62.4)
- Higher Slash damage (14.7 vs. 11.7)
- Higher charge attack damage (168.0 vs. 156.0)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- Staying in cover while charging will help to reduce damage taken.
- Lead targets both horizontally and vertically at greater distances in order to compensate for projectile travel time.
- Maintaining a charge at all times can make engaging a group of enemies easier.
- Charging can be cancelled without releasing the arrow by using the reload button (Press the reload button while holding fire).
- Doing a melee attack will release the arrow, however.
- All "charge weapons" (except Angstrum and Opticor) are capable of holding their charge during a sprint.
- As long as the user starts charging a shot, they are able to finish charging while they are still sprinting.
- Sliding when you are about to hit the ground (from any height) is very useful for keeping your charge instead of losing it by rolling.
- Nova with Paris Prime
- Ash with Paris Prime
- Paris Prime from the front
- Paris Prime front view
- IMMA SHOOTING!!!
- The colour customization options for the Paris Prime
- Pari Prime dmg 2.0
- 1 million damage with 3 forma paris prime.
Warframe Paris Prime Gameplay HD
Warframe 10 ♠ Paris Prime - Best Max Builds
A Gay Guy Reviews Paris Prime, Oodles of Goodness
Warframe Let's Build the PARIS PARIS PRIME Bow (Damage 2.0)
Warframe Beta - Paris Prime (HD)(HUN)
Warframe Paris Prime Red Crits Pro Builds 4 Forma Update 13.6.0-0
Lets Max (Warframe) E19 - Paris Prime + 75 Platinum Giveaway!
Warframe Builds - PARIS PRIME Become Legolas (1 forma) Update 16.7
Paris Prime Skins
- Normalized quick shots to have the same critical chance/damage and status chance as charged shots.
- While reviewing Bow stats the team has also refreshed all their FX (including the Lenz)!
- Quick Shot increased from 130 to 180
- Charged Shot increased from 260 to 360
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 95
- Fixed the Paris Prime Energy color persisting as default on the strings.
- Mastery Rank increased from 4 to 8.
- Charged shot damage increased from 200 to 260.
- Charge speed increased from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2
- Fixed the Paris Prime kills not counting towards the Rifleman challenge.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2
- Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a critical chance of 25% vs the expected 45%.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.1
- Fixed incorrect materials on Paris Prime attachments.
Update: Specters of the Rail 2
- Paris Prime has received the PBR treatment!
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 11
- Fixed Paris Prime appearing "splotched" with the chosen energy color.
- Paris Prime charged shot flight speed has been increased 50% in Conclave.
- Paris Prime damage has been adjusted to two charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Charged projectile speed increased for Paris Prime in PvP.
- Fixed the Paris Prime sitting strangely on some Warframes.
- Fixed the Paris Prime showing covering up menu options.
- Adjusted the draw radius and shot radius on Paris Prime. Before, players were able to hear you draw your bow from considerably far away distances that would give away your position.
- Reduced the damage of Paris Prime in PvP.
We noticed this when the UI said one thing (Forma), then we ended up with something else in the end-of-mission screen (Paris Prime Lower Limb).
- Paris Prime texture improvements.
- Fix for Paris Prime blueprint not having icon or saving to inventory.
- Orokin Void Map expansion (with Mobile Defense, Defense, and Capture!) with 5 new Prime weapons to be found (Bronco, Fang, Paris, Braton, Orthos)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
| Primary Rifles
|| Baza • Boltor ( Prime, Telos) • Braton ( MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Buzlok • Dera ( Vandal) • Grakata ( Prisma) • Karak ( Wraith, Kuva) • Mutalist Quanta • Panthera • Tetra ( Prisma)
|| Gorgon ( Prisma, Wraith) • Soma ( Prime) • Supra ( Vandal)
|| Grinlok ( Prisma) • Kuva Chakkhurr • Latron ( Prime, Wraith) • Veldt
|| Burston ( Prime) • Hema • Paracyst • Quartakk ( Kuva) • Sybaris ( Dex, Prime) • Tiberon
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion ( Vandal) • Ignis ( Wraith) • Quanta ( Vandal) • Synapse
|| Miter • Opticor ( Vandal)
|| Argonak • Battacor • Fulmin • Harpak • Hind • Stradavar ( Prime) • Tenora • Tiberon Prime • Zenith
|| Acceltra • Ogris ( Kuva) • Penta ( Carmine, Secura) • Simulor ( Synoid) • Tonkor ( Kuva) • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
| Primary Shotguns
|| Astilla • Boar ( Prime) • Kohm ( Kuva) • Sobek
|| Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Exergis • Hek ( Vaykor) • Strun ( MK1, Wraith)
|| Tigris ( Prime, Sancti)
|| Drakgoon ( Kuva)
|| Convectrix • Phage
| Sniper Rifles
|| Komorex • Rubico ( Prime) • Snipetron ( Vandal) • Vectis ( Prime) • Vulkar ( Wraith)
|| Attica • Zhuge ( Prime)
|| Cernos ( Mutalist, Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Paris ( MK1, Prime)
|| Dargyn • Rampart
|| Artemis Bow