|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming.
- Charged shots have innate 1 meter punch through.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- Paris, compared to MK1-Paris:
- Paris, compared to Paris Prime:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Paris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Paris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Staying in cover while charging can help to reduce damage taken.
- Bows are most useful if you can kill the target in one shot.
- Lead targets both horizontally and vertically at greater distances in order to compensate for projectile travel time.
- Maintaining a charge at all times can make engaging a group of enemies easier.
- Charging can be cancelled without releasing the arrow using the reload button (Press the reload button while holding fire).
- All "charge weapons" (except Angstrum and Opticor) are capable of holding their charge during a sprint.
- As long as the user starts charging a shot, they are able to finish charging while they are still sprinting.
- Sliding when you are about to hit the ground (from any height) is very useful for keeping your charge instead of losing it by rolling.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies will notice missed arrows but arrows that hit are silent.
- Arrows have a large amount of momentum, allowing players to pin enemies to walls. However, a dead body will not lose its momentum if it hits a closed door, so the body will fly through it as soon as the door opens.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As of Update 7.8, Headshots will not be counted at the end of missions, when using the Paris.
- After charging an arrow and firing it while zooming, the next arrow you fire will not be drawn from the quiver, and instead the Paris and your hand will jerk very slightly. The next shot will show the reloading animation correctly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Paris is most likely named for Paris of Troy in Homer's Iliad, who was a skilled archer and the one to have killed Achilles by firing an arrow into his heel.
- The Paris is the only bow that does not have a tension spring, as the arrow is held in place and launched by magnetic induction rather than physical force.
- The Paris is modeled after a decurve bow.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- MK1-Paris, the starter version of this weapon bow.
- Paris Prime, the prime counterpart of this bow.
- Bow: for a link to other bows and their usage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.