Bind to a target with a parasitic link. For allies, both the host and Nidus deal increased damage. Linked enemies take the damage inflicted on Nidus.
|Strength:20% (damage bonus)|
50% (damage redirection)
- Nidus expends a single Mutation Stack to perform symbiosis with a targeted ally or enemy Warframe within 20 meters. The link persists as long as Nidus and his target remain in range of each other, lasting for 20 seconds or when manually deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Parasitic Link does not require line-of-sight to maintain connection between Nidus and his target.
- If the target dies during cast before the link is attached, the single Mutation stack used for Parasitic Link will be refunded.
- When linked with an ally Warframe, Nidus and his target both receive a 20% damage bonus. When linked with an enemy, Nidus transfers 50% damage received to the target instead.
- Parasitic Link is a One-Handed Action and can be cast while in midair.
- Nidus and the target are visibly covered in infestation and connected via a tether of biochemical energy, which is affected by the chosen Warframe energy color.
- Cannot link to a target already affected by Parasitic Link. Multiple Nidus players cannot link to the same target, nor to each other while their own Parasitic Link ability is active.
- When connected to another Nidus player, both players will use the damage bonus from the casting player; the link will break if the partner activates Parasitic Link on a different target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.