“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The weapon blueprint is given to the player at the end of the Chimera Prologue.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations.
- Each rank above 30 increases mod capacity.
- Lowest base damage of all heavy blades.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Noble Cadence stance.
- Moderately slow attack speed.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 90 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed and a matching stance mod.
- Paracesis is the first weapon:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.