The Pangolin Sword is a melee weapon that is similar in appearance to Fang.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Pangolin Sword blueprint can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Deals high Slash damage - effective versus health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- A polarity slot.
- Fairly high attack speed.
- Only decent Puncture damage and miniscule Impact.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics – gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
Media[edit | edit source]
Pangolin Sword Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Nightwave, way to acquire the Pangolin Sword.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.