The Pandero is Octavia's signature pistol, firing semi-automatic shots with sheer power complimented by its high critical rate and multiplier. The Alternate Fire unleashes all remaining rounds in the magazine as a single full-automatic burst, but has no zoom, high recoil, and wide spread to hinder its range.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Spira, Spira Prime, Lato Prime, and Euphona Prime for second highest critical chance of all secondaries, behind Akbolto Prime.
- Tied with Akbolto Prime for third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind Spira Prime/Aksomati and Nukor.
- Good status chance.
- Primary fire has good accuracy.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Very high reload speed.
- Alt-fire shoots all remaining ammunition in the magazine in a quick burst.
- Benefits from magazine increasing mods to further increase the burst's damage.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Primary fire has noticeable recoil.
- Alt-fire prevents zoom and has high recoil and wide spread, making it inaccurate beyond short range.
- The alt-fire of the Pandero will eject all of the remaining ammunition in the magazine in a single burst, while forcing the user out of zooming and also preventing zooming in during this mode.
- Because of this fact, increasing the magazine size of the weapon and using can help to make its damage output more consistent and reliable.
- If buffed with unlimited secondary ammo on a Void Fissure mission, the weapon will only fire its magazine amount at a time, with small delays between each trigger pull.
- The base firerate of the alt-fire seems to scale logarithmically with magazine capacity mods, at approximately 4.65 + 1.46 x ln (Magazine Capacity). This base firerate is increased normally by firerate mods.
- Can be canceled with quick melee
- Pandero is the Spanish word for Tambourine, a hand-held percussion instrument.
- The Pandero's last four shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Pandero is actually an 8 shot, double action revolver, as indicated in the reload animation and the rapid manual cocking animation of the the hammer during alternate fire.
- The cylinder is very far forward, resulting in an extremely short barrel.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|