|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:100,000|
The blueprint is rewarded on completion of The War Within. Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000. The parts can be acquired from special enemies that appear during a Kuva Siphon or Kuva Survival; the Blade drops from Kuva Guardians, while the Disc drops from Kuva Jesters.
- Third highest base damage of all glaives, behind and .
- Heavy Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has innate damage – effective for slowing down opponents.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight via blocking and forces a return.
- Channeling the glaive prior to throwing it will consume 5 energy to make the weapon fly above the first enemy in its path and suspend them in midair for 3 seconds. The disc then inflicts 3 ticks of damage to the suspended target before exploding and damaging all enemies around it and then return to the user.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Slowest attack speed of all glaives.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Exploding glaive inflicts self-stagger.
- The Orvius has a special function where throwing the weapon at an enemy while blocking will make the weapon fly above the target enemy's head, and then hover above them. The disc will last for 3 seconds before exploding, dealing damage to all enemies within its radius.
- While above an enemy's head, the Orvius will deal damage approximately once per second
- Energy is also consumed when thrown and when exploding if the player is still blocking.
- If the enemy dies before the 3-second duration is up, the Orvius will immediately explode before returning to the player.
- Reactivating channel will detonate the weapon prematurely.
- The explosion can cause self-damage if players are close enough (~5 meters).
- Applies a guaranteed proc until it returns.
- Orvius can be detonated mid-air without the cost of energy after being thrown, making it a great crowd control weapon.
- When suspending an enemy by channeling the throw, it deals 20 damage per second for three seconds (unless detonated prematurely) with the subsequent explosion while returning dealing 40 .
- The detonation occurs and deals the same damage regardless of whether or not the weapon is still being channeled; because of this, it is advised to stop channeling after the initial hit to save energy.
- Teshin carried his Orvius on his back, something that cannot be done by Tenno.
- Because of the channeled throw targeting the enemy closest to you, sometimes the Orvius attempts to lock onto enemies that are either below or above you by a floor, thus making the ability inconsistent on maps where Turrets are widespread (Bunkers for example).
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|