|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:55,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of all Tonfas.
- Innate and polarity slots.
- Damage cannot be converted with Impact, Puncture, or Slash mods.
- Tied with Boltace for the slowest attack speed of all tonfas.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Star Divide.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slam attacks will emit arcs of Electricity with a guaranteed chance to proc within an 8.5m radius.
- Damage caused by the Ohma (including damage over time effects from status effects) will cause an arc of lightning to emit from the Ohma striking the target, this arc has no additional effects and deals no damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ohma's namesake comes from the ohm, which is the SI unit of electrical resistance. It is named after German physicist and mathematician Georg Ohm.
- Shares its namesake with the Kohm.
- Shares its aesthetic with the Ferrox speargun and Quaro armor set.
Media[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.