Oberon is immune to Impair status effects.
Focuses deadly energy within a target and then projects it outwards, damaging both the target and surrounding enemies.
|Strength:50 (initial damage)|
10 (orb base damage)
3 (number of orbs)
|Duration:12 s (orb duration)|
|Range:60 m (cast range)|
12.5 m (orb range)
|Misc:20 (% health to damage)|
- Oberon smites an enemy target with hallowed light up to 60 meters away, dealing 50 damage while applying a Radiation proc.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 orb projectiles within 12.5 meters from the main target, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each orb deals 10 Radiation damage, plus 20% of the main target's maximum health divided among the number of orbs with damage.
- Orbs do not track nearby targets.
- Oberon can miss with the ability, causing no damage, spawning orbs, and a waste of energy.
- Multiple orbs from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability and as such will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.
5% (status chance)
10 m (radius)
- Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 80 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 10 meters, for 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 50 Radiation damage with a 5% Radiation status chance every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area.
- Enemies and allies must be grounded and standing on the area to be affected by Hallowed Ground.
- Can only have 2 instances of Hallowed Ground active at once per player.
- Hallowed Ground spawns foliage inside its area of effect as visual representation. Oberon creates a field of grass, while Oberon Prime creates a field of ferns. Grass and ferns are affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe Accent color.
- The shimmering energy field encompassing the ground is affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe energy color.
Healing waves of energy flow outward from Oberon to his allies, regenerating health over time.
Energy Drain: 2 s−1
Energy Drain per Target: 10 s−1
|Strength:5 s (wave duration)|
150 (armor buff)
50 (initial heal)
10 (health per second)
|Duration:12 s (armor buff after ability end)|
20 s (buff)
- Oberon creates a field with radius of 12 meters, which is permanent until deactivated. Ally players entering the field will receive a buff which will regenerate 10 health every second for as long as Renewal remains active, regardless of range. Fully healed allies are additionally cleared of all negative status effects.
- Renewal will not drain energy if target is at full health, but buff will remain active and heal targets if any further damage is received during this period.
- Renewal will continue to heal all affected targets for the duration of the ability, even if all their health has been restored and regardless of distance. Buff will remain until skill is deactivated, Oberon runs out of energy, or Oberon/ally dies.
- If Oberon or any allies affected by Renewal stands on or moves onto Hallowed Ground, they will receive the Iron Renewal buff, which grants 150 bonus armor for as long as Renewal is active. Once Renewal is deactivated, the armor buff will remain on all affected units for 12 more seconds.
- The number of allied targets currently being healed by Renewal is shown on the ability icon. If no allies targets are being healed at the time, the ability icon will only animate to indicate that Renewal is activated.
- Multiple instances of Renewal's healing per second, and of Iron Renewal armor buff, do stack with each other.
- Renewal's initial casting area will not expire unless Renewal is deactivated, allowing allies to receive the buff when they choose.
Quickly lifts enemies into the air and then hurls them down with conviction. Enemies who succumb to this power have a chance to spawn a Health Sphere.
|Strength:10% (armor reduction)|
636 (extra damage)
|Range:10 m (cast radius)|
|Misc:100% (health orb chance)|
- Oberon lifts enemies within 10 meters up into the air and violently slams them to the ground, dealing 318 damage. Additionally, Reckoning deals 636 extra damage to enemies affected by Radiation status effects. An enemy that dies by the effect of this ability has a 100% chance of spawning a Health Orb.
- If Reckoning is cast upon enemies standing on Hallowed Ground, it reduces their armor.
- Can hit enemies above and below the player.
- Can be used while sliding and while in the air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.