Release Date: December 18th, 2013
Oberon is a paladin among Warframes. Endowed with zealous offensive powers and sacred protective skills, he is a balanced fighter with assault and supportive capabilities. Oberon came to light in Update 11.5.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 325||Blueprint Price: 30,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Component blueprints drop from Eximus units. All Eximus units have a 1% chance to drop a component blueprints, which has a 38.72% to be the Neuroptics, 38.72% to be the Chassis, and 22.56% to be the Systems. There is an expected 602-603 Eximus kills to obtain each component at least once and 5,534±1,384 to be nearly guaranteed each component at least once.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Oberon Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Oberon (also spelled Auberon) is classically portrayed as a king of the fairies in medieval and Renaissance literature. He is best known as a character in William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream, in which he is Consort to Titania, Queen of the Fairies.
- Oberon used to share his name with a mission node on Uranus, which in astronomy corresponded to one of Uranus' moons. (Titania follows this same trend.)
- Developer Digital Extremes has described Oberon's ability design as based around the idea of a Paladin or Druid.
- Oberon was first constructed under the name Paladin. (internally, Lotus/StoreItems/Powersuits/Paladin)
- In its first conception, Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability was called "Stairway to Heaven".
- Oberon's visual design is likely modeled after the white stag, a rare, pale-pelted deer that plays a mythological role in many cultures.
- In Arthurian legend, the white stag was said to be nearly impossible to capture and seeing a white stag was an omen that it was time for the knights of the kingdom to pursue a quest.
- Oberon bears the white stag's likeness with his pale coat, antlered default helmet, and cervine hooves.
- Oberon's close ties to the Madurai polarity — a sharp, sweeping symbol linked primarily to damage mods — reinforce his theme as a zealous warrior.
- Previously, Oberon's blueprints were obtained in the Everest, Earth assassination mission by the old model of Councillor Vay Hek. (This changed in Update 13.0 by which the blueprints are now dropped by Eximus units in any mission they appear.)
- Compared to the construction materials of other Warframes, which are often similar, Oberon's assembly is the only one requiring two Orokin Cells and two Gallium.
- Oberon shares a similar physical build with Nekros, having slender arms and legs in comparison to most male Warframes.
- Oberon has two separate idle animations for primary weapons.
- Oberon is the 3rd tallest frame, surpassed only by Limbo and Chroma.
- The curving spikes on Oberon's shoulders are considered customizable Armor parts; equipping alternative arm plates will replace them.
Release Date: May 30th, 2017
Oberon Prime is the Primed variant of Oberon, possessing a higher energy capacity and armor, as well as two additional polarities.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Oberon Prime's design might be a reference to goats, and their connection to nature in many religions and cultures.
Oberon is immune to Impair status effects.
Focuses deadly energy within a target and then projects it outwards, damaging both the target and surrounding enemies.
|Strength:50 (initial damage)|
10 (orb base damage)
3 (number of orbs)
|Duration:12 s (orb duration)|
|Range:60 m (cast range)|
12.5 m (orb range)
|Misc:20 (% health to damage)|
- Oberon smites an enemy target with hallowed light up to 60 meters away, dealing 50 damage while applying a Radiation proc.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 orb projectiles within 12.5 meters from the main target, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each orb deals 10 Radiation damage, plus 20% of the main target's maximum health divided among the number of orbs with damage.
- Orbs do not track nearby targets.
- Oberon can miss with the ability, causing no damage, spawning orbs, and a waste of energy.
- Multiple orbs from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability and as such will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.
5% (status chance)
10 m (radius)
- Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 80 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 10 meters, for 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 50 Radiation damage with a 5% Radiation status chance every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area.
- Enemies and allies must be grounded and standing on the area to be affected by Hallowed Ground.
- Can only have 2 instances of Hallowed Ground active at once per player.
- Hallowed Ground spawns foliage inside its area of effect as visual representation. Oberon creates a field of grass, while Oberon Prime creates a field of ferns. Grass and ferns are affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe Accent color.
- The shimmering energy field encompassing the ground is affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe energy color.
Healing waves of energy flow outward from Oberon to his allies, regenerating health over time.
Energy Drain: 2 s−1
Energy Drain per Target: 10 s−1
|Strength:5 s (wave duration)|
150 (armor buff)
50 (initial heal)
10 (health per second)
|Duration:12 s (armor buff after ability end)|
20 s (buff)
- Oberon creates a field with radius of 12 meters, which is permanent until deactivated. Ally players entering the field will receive a buff which will regenerate 10 health every second for as long as Renewal remains active, regardless of range. Fully healed allies are additionally cleared of all negative status effects.
- Renewal will not drain energy if target is at full health, but buff will remain active and heal targets if any further damage is received during this period.
- Renewal will continue to heal all affected targets for the duration of the ability, even if all their health has been restored and regardless of distance. Buff will remain until skill is deactivated, Oberon runs out of energy, or Oberon/ally dies.
- If Oberon or any allies affected by Renewal stands on or moves onto Hallowed Ground, they will receive the Iron Renewal buff, which grants 150 bonus armor for as long as Renewal is active. Once Renewal is deactivated, the armor buff will remain on all affected units for 12 more seconds.
- The number of allied targets currently being healed by Renewal is shown on the ability icon. If no allies targets are being healed at the time, the ability icon will only animate to indicate that Renewal is activated.
- Multiple instances of Renewal's healing per second, and of Iron Renewal armor buff, do stack with each other.
- Renewal's initial casting area will not expire unless Renewal is deactivated, allowing allies to receive the buff when they choose.
Quickly lifts enemies into the air and then hurls them down with conviction. Enemies who succumb to this power have a chance to spawn a Health Sphere.
|Strength:10% (armor reduction)|
636 (extra damage)
|Range:10 m (cast radius)|
|Misc:100% (health orb chance)|
- Oberon lifts enemies within 10 meters up into the air and violently slams them to the ground, dealing 318 damage. Additionally, Reckoning deals 636 extra damage to enemies affected by Radiation status effects. An enemy that dies by the effect of this ability has a 100% chance of spawning a Health Orb.
- If Reckoning is cast upon enemies standing on Hallowed Ground, it reduces their armor.
- Can hit enemies above and below the player.
- Can be used while sliding and while in the air.
|Released||Ash (Prime) • Atlas • Banshee (Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma (Prime) • Ember (Prime) • Equinox (Prime) • Excalibur (Prime, Umbra, Umbra Prime) • Frost (Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid (Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo (Prime) • Loki (Prime) • Mag (Prime) • Mesa (Prime) • Mirage (Prime) • Nekros (Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova (Prime) • Nyx (Prime) • Oberon (Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino (Prime) • Saryn (Prime) • Titania • Trinity (Prime) • Valkyr (Prime) • Vauban (Prime) • Volt (Prime) • Wisp • Wukong (Prime) • Zephyr (Prime)|
|Unreleased||Gauss • Grendel|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|