Nyx is a psychic-themed Warframe released in Update 6. Her abilities allow her to disrupt movement and coordination within enemy ranks, making her a formidable ally in battle.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: 25,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionNyx's component blueprints are acquired from Phorid assassination missions during an Infested Invasion.
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Nyx Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Nyx is the name of the Greek goddess of the night.
- During development, Nyx originally went by the name of "Jade"
- Apart from the helmet and gender, Nyx's overall design is almost identical to Excalibur. This was the result of a scrapped attempt to create alternative genders to the Warframes during the pre-alpha stages of the game.
- This prototype Nyx was practically identical to Excalibur, with the only major difference being body shape. Prototype-Nyx's base helmet (which was no different from Excalibur's base helmet design-wise) would occasionally reveal itself in earlier builds of the game, replacing the icon of the Menticide Helmet blueprint during extraction.
- For a long time, the silhouette Chaos projected in front of affected enemies also used prototype-Nyx's helmet, rather than her current base helmet. This was eventually corrected in Update 12.4.
- Nyx is similar in design to Nadia Sudek's Nemesis armor from Dark Sector.
- The Nyx Nemesis Skin further reveals the fact that Nyx was most likely based off of Nemesis.
- Oddly, Nyx's default color scheme has three separate energy colors, one being the deep blue energy seen within her Warframe such as the lights upon her helmet, two being on minor effects within abilities and along her wrists and thirdly the last being for major power effects, a bright orange glow as seen around enemies within Mind Control.
- All of these will be set to one custom color if her energy color is changed.
- When using Mind Control on an enemy, the Tenno script that appears and floats around the enemy says "Obey."
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: September 23rd, 2014
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Nyx Prime was the first Prime Warframe to have two enhanced stats, at the time she received increased Armor and Sprint speed over her normal version. When Update 17.0 launched she received an additional boost in Shields.
- Enemies affected by Nyx Prime's Chaos now show a Nyx Prime holding a Braton Prime instead of a regular Nyx holding a standard Braton.
- On August 9th, 2016, it was announced that Nyx Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 23rd, 2016, along with Hikou Prime and Scindo Prime. Any preexisting components, relics or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Nyx Prime resurfaced from the Prime Vault, along with Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, and Ankyros Prime, and was accessible from July 24th, 2018 to September 25th, 2018.
Nyx invades the psyche of a target, making opponents appear as teammates and teammates as opponents. Target also cannot damage Nyx.
- Nyx fully inhabits the mind of an enemy within a range of 20 meters, forcing them to fight for her team over a duration of 6 seconds.
- Target staggers when hit.
- If Nyx damages the target, the effects of Mind Control will end prematurely.
- The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons.
- However, it cannot be cast on a target already holding the Cephalon.
- If the target dies before Nyx finishes her casting animation, energy used for Mind Control will be refunded.
- The target cannot see the red outlines of enemies.
- Mind Control’s particle effects are visible to allies.
- When Mind Control is cast, an energy tether briefly links Nyx to her target as a visual indicator. The mind-controlled target will be marked with the symbol of the Lotus for the ability's duration along with waves of energy flowing over them, colored by your energy color.
- Toggleable since Hotfix 15.5.5. Recasting Mind Control without a target prematurely ends the effect, while recasting on a new target releases the old target.
Nyx launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight paths and seek nearby targets. Hits strip some enemy defenses.
|Strength:80% (debuff amount)|
34 m (targeting range)
- Nyx launches 6 bolts of telekinetic energy that seek out enemies, removing 80% of the target's armor and shields for 11s.
- Bolts does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Psychic Bolts will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Nyx has line of sight.
- Targeted enemies will briefly radiate energy as a visual indicator, and an audio cue will be played.
- Psychic Bolts is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Psychic Bolts cannot be reused until all of its affected targets are dead, or the ability is reset by holding the ability key (default 2 ) while active.
With a powerful psychic blast, Nyx causes all affected to see other player as opponents and can damage/kill their teammates.
- Nyx causes enemies within 20 meters to see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire, for 20 seconds.
- Staggers all opponents in range.
- In Annihilation, affected targets cannot harm Nyx, but can harm other targets normally.
- Chaos can be ended prematurely by killing all affected enemies.
- Can be recast while active; however, enemies affected by Chaos cannot be stunned by additional casts and does not refresh the duration of Chaos on affected units.
Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that collected energy into an explosive radial discharge.
Energy Drain: 20 s-1
|Strength:100 (passive damage gain)|
200 (minimum damage)
- Nyx must have max energy in order to activate the ability.
- Nyx enters a meditative state that allows her to absorb incoming damage and become completely immune to all forms of crowd control. A passive damage threshold is created that increases by 10 every second (e.g., an Absorb lasting 10 seconds will inflict a minimum of 100 damage. This threshold has a minimum damage potential of 200. If the total amount of absorbed damage is greater than the damage threshold when Nyx leaves her meditative state, all absorbed damage is inflicted as Magnetic damage to every enemy in a 12 meter explosion of psychic energy. Otherwise, the damage threshold is inflicted as Magnetic damage over the same area.
- Absorb drains 20 energy per second, and will remain active so long as Nyx has energy. An additional 4 energy is drained for every 10 damage that's absorbed. Absorb will end if Nyx runs out of energy, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- Casting Absorb in the air will cause Nyx to stay suspended until the skill is deactivated.
- Absorb will stop any movement achieved prior to casting the skill when used in the air.
- Even after deactivation, no momentum will carry over. Instead, you will drop straight down.
- This does reset the directional melee, however, and it may be used again to regain some momentum. Used in this manner, Nyx is able to "fly" across tiles so long as she has energy to cast Absorb.
- After not receiving damage for a short amount of time, the damage counter resets. This will not reset Absorb's total accumulated damage, however.
- Shields are allowed to recharge freely while in the absorb state, whether Nyx is being attacked or not.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|