Creates anti-matter particles that seek nearby opponents and remove their Energy.
|Strength:10 (true damage)|
10 (energy depletion)
|Misc:5% (damage reduction per particle)|
- Nova creates 3 antimatter particles that orbit her and automatically launch themselves at enemies within 12 meters. Each particle inflicts 10 True damage and grants +5% damage reduction to Nova's Health while orbiting her.
- Depletes the target’s Energy when they hit.
- Null Star has travel time and can miss targets.
- Particle damage reduction can stack up to 15% and does not reduce damage to Nova's Shields.
- Cannot pick up energy while having any Null Star motes active.
- While active, a counter becomes visible on the ability icon that displays the number of available particles.
- Nova becomes immune to staggers when Null Star is active.
- Particles orbit for a minimum of 1 second before seeking a target.
- Particles will only fire one at a time (i.e., multiple particles will not fire simultaneously).
- Particles do not vanish after a period of inactivity and will last until used.
- Nova cannot be knocked down while casting Null Star.
- Null Star cannot be recast until all particles have been used.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.