|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 84 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage - effective against health.
- Innate Radiation damage gives the opposing team the ability to damage their own.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Enemies being hit by the weapon's beam temporarily take more damage from all sources, including the weapon itself. [currently bugged]
- Innate Radiation damage - less effective against shields.
- Damage ramps up from 30% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 30% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of 25 meters.
- Pulsing weapon effect blocks the reticle.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Nukor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nukor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies affected by Nukor will temporarily take double damage from the Nukor itself and 50% more damage from all succeeding attacks, including other weapons and powers, this effect is listed visually by the increase of size to select bodyparts.
- Despite the visual indication of this being for specific body parts, the damage resistance debuff applies regardless of the bodypart targeted.
- The damage resistance debuff effect has a limited duration and will be reapplied upon contact and continued use of the Nukor's beam.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first known manufactured Grineer energy weapon and the second gun to deal pure radiation damage, the first being the Detron.
- The Seer is technically the first Grineer energy weapon, as its projectiles appear to be energy; as well when reloading the magazine, an energy like substance appears to discharge. Though there is the possibility that these projectiles could be superheated materials.
- The Seer is also composed of Orokin technology, and not actually made by the Grineer entirely; this can bring to question whether or not the Grineer possessed the technology and/or know how to create an energy source or if it was simply salvaged from the Orokin tech.
- As a microwave beam weapon, the Nukor could be considered a maser - such devices work similar to lasers, but using lower frequency microwave radiation.
- The name itself is likely a nod to 'nuking', a term used to refer to cooking/reheating food or drink using a microwave oven.
- As the Nukor is being fired, its magazine will rotate and its front encasing will slowly open up. This can be assumed to be a method of cooling the weapon as it heats up during operation.
- The aimed body part of the target inflates in size as the target is damaged, as demonstrated by the picture above.
- Enemies killed by the Nukor dissolve in a fashion similar to Nova's Molecular Prime, however this effect is purely visual and corpses can still be Desecrated.
- Oddly, the Nukor has two separate energy colors when used with its default pallet, being orange for the weapon energy colors themselves and blue for its radioactive beam and warped circles.
- This however changes when the user is applying their own energy color and will apply the singular color to both.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Enlargement can cause several clipping or graphical issues including parts growing too big as to make them see through in some places, or in extreme cases can make enemies glitch and stretch out into the environment after death.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.