Assume control of a projectile and guide it to the target.
Energy Drain: (3 + 2t) s-1
|Strength:1.2x (maximum multiplier)|
|Duration:1x s-1 (multiplier growth)|
8 s (control time)
|Misc:5 m (meters every multiplier growth)|
- Ivara projects her consciousness into a projectile fired from any weapon or ability she uses, switching the camera perspective from the Warframe to the controlled projectile. Ivara becomes invisible while Navigator is active.
- Clicking the fire button will accelerate the projectile, while pressing aim will slow it down. The projectile's direction can be steered by the HUD's targeting reticle.
- If Navigator is cast before firing a projectile, a ring of flashing lights will be displayed around the HUD's targeting reticle, indicating the next projectile fired will be controlled. The ability icon in the HUD will also display an ellipsis until a projectile is fired.
- If Navigator is cast after firing a projectile, the projectile will be controlled as it's in flight.
- Projectiles refer to any shot with a physical presence and travel time. Weapons that use projectiles include bows, launchers, throwing knives, bolt-firing weapons, and thrown melee weapons using charge attacks. Navigator does not affect hitscan and continuous weapons.
- As the projectile is controlled, its total damage increases by an additional 100% per second for every 5 meters up to a maximum damage multiplier of 120%.
- While a projectile is affected by Navigator, its damage multiplier can be viewed on the ability icon in the HUD. The values are displayed as multipliers rounded to the nearest tenth as opposed to percentages.
- Navigator only consumes energy when a projectile is fired after activating the ability or when Navigator takes control of a projectile in flight. Navigator will also drain 3 energy per second which increases by an additional 2 energy per second for every second a projectile is actively controlled. Navigator will end if the projectile impacts an impenetrable object or enemy, if Ivara's energy is depleted, or if the ability is manually deactivated by reactivating the ability.
- Navigator can only control one projectile at a time. If a weapon has innate multishot, Navigator will randomly select one of the projectiles fired to control.
- Punch Through on the equipped weapon will allow the controlled projectile to penetrate any number of enemies or objects as long as the punch-through depth is sufficient, allowing for longer projectile control.
- If no projectile is being controlled, collecting any pickup will deactivate Navigator.
- Navigator affects arrows fired by Quiver and Artemis Bow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.