The Nami Solo is the single cutlass version of the Nami Skyla.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Has a polarity slot.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Lower than average damage compared to other one-handed melee weapons.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Nami Solo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Solo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Historically the cutlass was normally used much like a machete, hacking through tough material such as wood or heavy rope. Its durability and size made it an effective weapon in the cramped confines of a ship. This may explain why the Nami Solo is classified as such.
- The Codex entry of the Nami Solo uses the stance used to showcase most one-handed weaponry, but its short hilt results in your Warframe's left hand grasping at nothing.
- Just like Nami Skyla, the word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Nami Skyla, the dual cutlass and dagger version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.