The Nami Skyla is a sword-dagger combination.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Dividing Blades stance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Fairly low attack speed.
- Nami Skyla, compared to Nami Skyla Prime:
- See Category:Nami Skyla Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Skyla Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Skyla dagger closely resembles a Kris, an Indonesian dagger. This trait is shared with the Karyst.
- Its name may be a reference to Scylla, a sea monster in Greek mythology.
- The Nami Solo sword closely resembles a Cutlass, a sword strongly associated with pirates.
- The Nami Solo and Nami Skyla were both released in the same update as Hydroid, a frame with a design seemingly inspired by pirates.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Nami Skyla Skins
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.