Shedding her skin like a snake, Saryn leaves a decoy behind that attracts nearby weapon fire.
50 (explosion damage)
1.2 x (speed multiplier)
|Duration:12 s (decoy)|
8 s (speed buff)
|Misc:1 s (invuln. time)|
400 (decoy shields)
100% ( Toxin status chance)
- Saryn sheds her skin, increasing her movement speed by 1.2 x for 8 seconds, while leaving behind a decoy with 400 shields and 400 health that absorbs enemy fire for 12 seconds. When deployed, the decoy is invulnerable for a period of 1 seconds. The decoy will explode if it loses all of its hitpoints, if its duration expires or if the ability is cast again, inflicting 50 Toxin damage with 100% Toxin status chance to all enemies within 6 meters from it.
- Toxin status effect deals 100% of the explosion damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds (duration is prolonged due to Saryn's passive).
- Does not have a cast time or animation.
- Molt's decoy is placed at Saryn's current position, mirroring her pose and elevation.
- Molt cannot be knocked down or moved, and acts as a physical object.
- Molt will slowly vaporize and dissipate for its duration, eventually exploding once it nearly vanishes.
- Casting Molt can be done while performing any action without interrupting it, including reloading, charging, shooting, maneuvering, and while on a zipline.
- Can be cast in all states (except while upside down in a flip jump or while dodging) and can be reused instantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.