Primes all enemies in a radius with volatile anti-matter.
200 (explosion damage)
2 s (wave duration)
7.5 m/s (wave speed)
8 s (prime duration)
4 m (explosion radius)
|Misc:15 m (wave radius)|
- Nova unleashes a radial wave of antimatter particles. The wave starts 5 meters from Nova and propagates at a speed of 7.5 meters per second for 2 seconds before dissipating. All enemies in range are coated in antimatter that destabilizes their molecular structure for 8 seconds.
- Enemies within the wave's initial range are instantly primed.
- The wave has an effective radius of 15 meters.
- Primed enemies move and attack 50% slower and detonate upon death dealing 200 Blast damage to enemies within 4 meters.
- Each explosion can cause the subsequent death and detonation of nearby enemies, resulting in a chain reaction.
- Molecular Prime does not stack from multiple Novas in a cell. Primed enemies cannot be reprimed until their current buff or debuff wears off.
- Recasting Molecular Prime resets the spread of previous casts.
- Nova is not invincible while casting, but she can resist knockdowns.
- Can be cast in the air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.