The Mire is an infested long sword that deals primarily slash damage. It also has the unique mechanic of dealing pure Toxin damage on ground slams. Normal attacks with the Mire are granted a small Toxin damage boost. This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Slam attacks deal pure Toxin damage.
- Decent attack speed.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Toxin is less effective against shields.
- Toxin damage bonus is relatively low.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The additional Toxin damage is not listed in the Codex, but can be seen in the Arsenal UI.